Below are 4.5 fun ideas to do with your little ones tonight.
- New Years resolutions. Explain what this means to your child and help them find an appropriate "resolution" for the New Year. Whether or not they keep it, encourage their thoughts and ideas.
- Take a family photo. New Years is always a great time to take a yearly photo.
- Watch New Year movies.
Pop some popcorn snuggle up and watch any of the following:
After the Thin Man (1936)
Repeat Performance (1947)
La Bonne Année (1973)
Rudolph's Shiny New Year (1975)
New Year's Day (1989)
- Start a tradition. There are some GREAT ideas at http://www.fathertimes.net/traditions.htm
- Make virgin strawberry daiquiri's!
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 medium limes, juiced
- Fresh strawberries, optional, for garnish
In a blender, combine pineapple, frozen strawberries, sugar, and lime juice and puree until smooth. Pour into glasses, garnish with fresh strawberries, if desired, and
Have a wonderful and safe New Years eve with your family! See you next year!
Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest or call me at 925-548-7750