Thursday, December 20, 2012

Local Self Help Group For Clutterers - Pleasanton and the Entire BayArea Ca

Hello Locals! Join me as I present "Clutter Busting - 15 minutes a day" on January 14, 2013 at 7pm. I will provide information, tips and ideas all using the Time Timer. Hope to see you there!!!

I have had the pleasure of attending the Clutterless.org group of Pleasanton several times this year, and feel they deserve a very special place on my blog.

This group has been going on for many years, as an anonymous hoarding and clutter self help group.
They follow very strict guidelines on confidentiality, and the facilitators are genuine and helpful.

Being overwhelmed with stuff is a tough place to be, we all know it. It's great to know there are others out there that suffer from the same challenges. Some of these folks have become friends for years. The group is inviting, honest and their expectations are reasonable.

The group started out by author Mike Nelson at www.clutterless.org. This is the only group like this in the area. Specific information such as dates and times are listed on my homepage as well as below.

PLEASE NOTE: CLUTTERLESS OF PLEASANTON WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND STARTING UP WITH FULL FORCE ON JANUARY 7TH 2013!

Local Self Help Group for Clutterers!
ClutterLess (CL) is a nonprofit, peer-based, self-help, support group for people with difficulty discarding unwanted possessions.

Room 7 at 7 pm. 
NOTE We meet EVERY MONDAY 
(Except some Holidays  like Labor Day - Please come before or after)

7:00 to 8:30 pm at the: 
St Mary & St. John Coptic Orthodox Church 
RM 7, 4300 MIRADOR DR.
PLEASANTON, Ca. 
(The building was formerly the Pleasanton Presbyterian Church)*

Feel free to download these 10 commandments which the group goes over each meeting!
 
Hope to see you there folks!
Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Note: Due to the holidays,
    NO CL Meeting Dec 24 or Dec 31.
    Please plan on coming to start next year off on Jan 7.

    AND
    Hear Rachael's presentation on Jan 14!

    Jim
    ClutterLessPleasanton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete