Saturday, December 15, 2012

Shout Out To The San Francisco Bay Area NAPO Chapter

This past Wednesday I had the pleasure of attending the San Francisco Bay Area NAPO Chapter Holiday meeting. I can see why people love working in this profession, and attending these events.
I was surrounded by the most amazing women (and men) who were strong, successful and uplifting. I have never felt so at home. Everyone was welcoming, approachable and kind. I left there ready and focused, feeling assured that I had found my place in life. Here was little old me, sitting at a round table with veterans Sandy Stelter, Annie Rohrbach, ANGELA WALLACE ... excuse me if I left anyone out, I was on cloud nine at the time.

To sum it up - our chapter rocks! 

Local Shout Outs To:
Rhonda Elliot who also is an organizer in Pleasanton has so graciously has taken me in, offered carpooling, amazing advice, and support.

Elizabeth Treccase out of Danville has so graciously invited me to the local East Bay breakfast, where I met local women that are determined and strong. 

If you haven't joined our local NAPO chapter and would like to, please go to: http://naposfbac.memberclicks.net/
and join!

Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment