Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Organizing Your Ski Trip : Ski Trip Check List


Planning a trip to the snow? It's always great to be prepared and organized before your trip. Below are some helpful tips and checklists to review before your trip.

Bring one ski outer layer, and several base and mid-layers. If you have a washer/dryer where you are staying, then this should be enough. Ladies, If you don't want to wear the same thing every day, bring two ski jackets and extra ski pants. Always bring an extra pair of gloves, ski cap, sunscreen, chap stick and eye protection. Don't forget your mp3 player so you can rock out on the slopes. Bring a small coin purse for your ID and money so you don't have a bulky purse or wallet to worry about. And lastly, drink a lot of water, I recommend a hydration pack worn on the back.


Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment