Are you overwhelmed with kitchen chores? Dirty dishes piling up?
No room to sit down and eat or prepare a meal?
- Dishes don't bite! Wash them. If you don't have time to wash them daily - you might want to consider paper plates. Mold can grow on your dirty dishes, making it difficult to breathe, and hazardous.
- Take out the trash. Fruit flies, house flies and odor are invasive.
- Free up cupboard space by donating your unused cups, dishes and food. 1 in 6 American households are suffering from some form of food starvation.
- Clean our your fridge - or at least throw out the spoiled food. Then throw that bag away!
- Sweep or vacuum your floor. Make sure there are no wet areas so to avoid slips and