Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Affirmations For People With Clutter - From Experts On Clutter (Part 1)


www.freedigitalphotos.net
Hello Collectors! One of the first steps of clearing clutter is believing in yourself. You can do it, all you need is a little help.

Affirmations are positive statements that you can tell yourself when you are feeling overwhelmed with clutter or anything else in your life. They are something that I have used in order to obtain positive thinking during hard times. It may sound simple or even silly at first, but it has been proven in some individuals to combat ANT's (automatic negative thoughts). Stop telling yourself that you are bad, or lazy or not worth the effort. Try comforting yourself, inspiring yourself, and enjoy this collection of affirmations from some of the worlds best experts on chronic disorganization and hoarding.


I will honor my budget when shopping and acquiring. - Geralin Thomas


I release those thoughts and things that no longer serve my Highest Good. - Dr. Melva Green


Clear spaces leave room for opportunity. - Caroline Totah


You are not your clutter - Dr.Regina Lark 

I am worthy of having a healthy home. - Tony Leonardini


My space is my temple, I keep it clear and free of items that no longer serve me. - Rachel Seavey


I will fill my free time with experiences rather than "things" or "stuff."  - Geralin Thomas


My home is a warm, peaceful, comfortable, beautiful haven.  - Annie Rohrbach


I have the power to embrace the fear of letting go, and the strength to keep me from acquiring. - Rachel Seavey

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this post. Please feel free to submit your own affirmations in the comment area and I will add them to part two of this blog series.  

Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer At Collector Care

Collector Care serves the San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize in hoarding disorder, chronic disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. We  love what we do, and  provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any longer. Every breath is a new beginning!

Please visit our website at
www.collectorcare.com  or call 925-548-7750
Tweet us on Twitter : Like our Facebook page : Find us on Pinterest


Is clutter affecting your life? Do you know someone who is suffering from hoarding disorder?
Visit www.collectorcare.com to book your free estimate today!


3 comments:

  1. Love this post! Affirmations are what promote more positive behaviors and create positive actions.

    My favorite is "Less is More!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen, thank you so much for sharing and stopping by. I am thrilled you share an interest in affirmations as well. This collection is specific to clutter, but affirmations can be used in every aspect of your life.

      I believe that by telling yourself that you are good and worth it, you begin to think in a more positive manner when addressing clutter. Everyone deserves a healthy home, a place to sleep and eat, and somewhere to shower or bathe.

      ** Celebration of your new space can be incorporated and affirmations will change and grow with you. I suggest renewing/reviving your affirmations at least every six months to further your de-cluttering goals.
      Thanks for sharing your favorite Ellen!

      Delete
  2. Do you have these on recording?

    ReplyDelete