Here are some quick reminders of things to consider:
- Make holiday reservations be sure to remember the pets.
- While present shopping, remember the boxes, tissue paper, wrapping paper, tape and
lots of batteries.
- Reserve tickets for special holiday events before they sell out.
- If traveling by car, plan for oil change and car check.
- Make hair cut and beauty appointments.
- If traveling, make sure you have enough prescriptions.
- Remember Champagne and cider for the New Year.
- Order turkeys, ham, cakes, pies and yule logs.
- Polish silver.
- Iron tablecloths and napkins, create or purchase centerpiece.
- Mark your calendar with any special events for school, church or community.
- Mark your calendar with a date to visit Santa.
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest