Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Checklist - 12 Tips To Stay Organized

Ho ho ho! Have you checked off YOUR lists? Don't end up on the naughty list.

Here are some quick reminders of things to consider:

  1. Make holiday reservations be sure to remember the pets.
  2. While present shopping, remember the boxes, tissue paper, wrapping paper, tape and
    lots of batteries.
  3. Reserve tickets for special holiday events before they sell out.
  4. If traveling by car, plan for oil change and car check.
  5. Make hair cut and beauty appointments.
  6. If traveling, make sure you have enough prescriptions.
  7. Remember Champagne  and cider for the New Year.
  8. Order turkeys, ham, cakes, pies and yule logs.
  9. Polish silver.
  10. Iron tablecloths and napkins, create or purchase centerpiece.
  11. Mark your calendar with any special events for school, church or community.
  12. Mark your calendar with a date to visit Santa.


Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment