Thursday, November 15, 2012

3 Tips On Organizing A Successful Thanksgiving Dinner

With it being exactly one week away from Thanksgiving, how well prepared are you for your feast?
Are you hosting? Are you bringing something to a party?

  1. Know how many will be in attendance so that you have enough food to make or bring. 
  2. Plan out your menu well in advance. Take ownership of the food that you have committed to prepare. Have recipes ready at hand for each item, by either printing them out or saving the webpage or book page. I suggest to not try new recipes on Thanksgiving day. If you are itching to try a new recipe, prepare it tonight or this weekend. This way you will  know if you like the dish, or if you have to adjust the recipe, instead of finding out the day of.
  3. Make a detailed grocery list from your recipes. I suggest shopping a couple of days before hand so that  if you missed something, you have time to run out and get it. (Haven't we all been there!)


Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment