- Get plenty of rest the night before. Decluttering is exhausting, having a rested mind and body is important.
- Do not clean before we get there! We want to see your space as it usually is, and we want you nice and rested before we come.
- Eat a healthy breakfast. If you need protein bars for quick snack breaks keep them plenty close.
- Drink a lot of water. Organizing can make you thirsty! Make sure you have plenty of water on hand so you aren't parched during a session.
- Relax. This is an exciting time in your life. Think about how wonderful your space will be after we leave. Don't worry about what we will think when we come. It takes a lot to shock us. Why just the other day we saw
Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer and Blogger for Collector Care
Collector Care specializes in hoarding disorder, chronic disorganization and professional organizing. We love what we do, and provide realistic expectations and timelines. Please visit our website at