Thursday, May 9, 2013

Collector Care Collaborates With Extreme Cleaner Tony Leonardini

Welcome Tony!

Tony Leonardini has recently joined Collector Care. He is our General Manager and Estimator for our Northern California branch and definitely deserves a spot on our blog.

He is my right hand man when it comes to anything having to do with Collector Care. 

He builds custom garage and closet solutions for our clients. He  is a skilled plumber and handyman, and has brought sinks and toilets to use after many years. His dedication to our company is apparent and I could not think of anyone else that I would rather work with on a daily basis. 

Besides his charm and good looks - Tony has a heart of gold and it shows. He honestly wants to help.
Without further ado, I bring to you - Tony Leonardini! 


Rachel: Tony you have quite the extensive background in this field, what made you decide to expand into organizing?
Tony: I decided to enter this field to share my former experiences with peers and clients. I want to teach what I have learned as well as learn what others may be able to teach me.
 
Rachel: Why did you decide to collaborate with Collector Care?
Tony: I really like the Holistic approach that Collector Care and its employees take with their clients. I knew that I would be a perfect fit for the company.

Rachel: Who do you favor in this field? Why?
Tony: Honestly I favor all the Organizers and extreme cleaners in the field that genuinely like helping people in need. However, to answer your question directly, Cory Chalmers is high on the list, as is Dr. Michael Tompkins.

Rachel: Who is your ideal client?
Tony: My ideal clients are people who are overwhelmed in life either by physical or emotional clutter.
 
Rachel: When you aren't clearing large estates or cleaning up squalor, what do you do for fun? (Those two are pretty hard to top on the fun factor)
Tony: I enjoy spending my free time with my daughter. I love camping, fishing, and just about anything outdoors. I also like to watch movies and go for motorcycle rides.
Rachel: Thank you for letting me put you on the spot Tony! I am glad you stopped by our Collector Care blog and I hope you become a regular on here. 

To learn more about Tony Leonardini and Collector care please visit our website www.collectorcare.com or call 925-596-8894 and reach Tony directly!
  
 

1 comment: