Friday, May 17, 2013

Buster The Organizing Woofie On Pet Care - Shed Happens!

Hello world! It's me Buster and once again I have hijacked my Mommy's social media accounts today.
Personally, I find her blogs quite boring. She is always interviewing humans about human stuff. YAWN.
Let's face it, people love animals. Let's talk pets.

It's coming on Summer, and I personally have been shedding this fine Winter coat throughout the house for months. Sometimes, I even lick it all up and cough it up into a little pile (awesome!).

As a pampered older chap, what I love best is to be brushed. Brush me softly, brush me thoroughly, and brush me outside. I bet your pets loved to be brushed as well! If they don't like brushes, run your hands through the fur and try and help them shed.

After brushing your pets, a warm bubble bath (my mommy uses the cheap brand of baby shampoo from the dollar store), a towel dry and a good brush once their fur is dry. This keeps us from getting fur all over your clothing and home. We also smell and look good! We love you and we didn't mean for you to go into work with that clump of hair on the back of your skirt ...

Humans, SHED HAPPENS! It's up to you to make sure we are well taken care of.
Until next time,
Buster

No comments:

Post a Comment