Wednesday, January 9, 2013

3 Quick Tips On Organizing Your Pantry

Macaroni and cheese, peanut butter, plastic grocery bags, plastic utensils, a fondue set, extra cleaning products, PET FOOD... you name it, it's probably in the pantry.

Organizing your pantry can be a dreaded affair, but following these three steps will make it easier. 
  1. Purge. Anything that doesn't belong should be tossed or put in it's correct location. Check dates for expired food.
  2. Invest in sliding shelf organizers. Given the pantry's deep shelves, sliding shelf organizers make it easy to see what you are looking for. 
  3. Maximize your space. Expanding wire racks double the shelf area by having some things under and others on top. A shoe or purse organizer hung on the closet door provides storage for small packages. 
You can find these products at your local Home Depot, Walmart or Target type of store.
Online, you can check out www.stacksandstacks.com, www.closetmaid.com or www.containerstore.com

Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment