Tuesday, January 8, 2013

11 Inspirational Quotes About Change

Eleven Inspirational Quotes About Change

  1. “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.” -Bob Proctor
  2. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.” -Wayne Gretzy
  3. “Lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you.” -David Brinkley
  4. “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” -Tony Robbins
  5. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.” -Anonymous
  6. “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” -Deepak Chopra
  7. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” -Marilyn Monroe
  8. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.” -Mark Twain
  9. “When in doubt, choose change.” -Lily Leung
  10. “Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.” -Walter Anderson
  11. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” -Tony Robbins
Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. very nice post
    Thanks for this publish. It Very awesome Weblog.
    It was a very excellent Weblog. I like it.
    Inspirational Quotes

    ReplyDelete