Tuesday, March 27, 2012

5 Tips On Organizing Your Credit

5 TIPS FOR ORGANIZING YOUR CREDIT

1. Find out how bad it is. Request your credit report fro the major credit agencies.
2. Contact your local credit bureau, which is basically a credit reporting agency that may cover only a single state or county.
3. Look for inaccuracies or missing accounts on your report.
4. Follow up on all changes immediately.
5. Request new credit reports. Make sure changes have been applied.

OTHER tips:

Reduce the number of credit cards you own. One is enough. If you own a business, you should have one for your personal uses and another for your business.

Only charge items your able to pay cash for.


Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment