Friday, March 16, 2012

3 Tips On Organizing Puzzles, Books DVD's and CD's


Do you have a large collection of jigsaw puzzles,books, DVD’s, or CD's? Below are 3 tips to help you keep these collections organized.

  1. Set a limit (say one-quarter), choose your favorites, and donate or sell the rest. Your storage space will be limited so keep asking yourself - “Is there room for this?”.
  2. Make sure you have storage for and display space for items you are keeping. Small, narrow display shelves that hang on the wall are a good option for family photos and small collectibles that may now be on a fireplace mantel. 
  3. For mementos and old family photos consider specially designed under-the-bed storage boxes to hold items you rarely use. 
(courtesy of the wonderful NAPO website)



Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment