Thursday, July 17, 2014

Essentially Organized - Aromatherapy and Decluttering

Essentially Organized – Aromatherapy and Decluttering

Aromatherapy is strongly associated with healing. We go to the spa and part of the experience along with the actual treatment, is the aromatherapy. Your body is letting go of toxins, and the invigorating smells are assisting. In my opinion, decluttering is a form of healing. You are letting go of items that hold energy in your space and heart. Some of them are emotionally toxic, you may feel overwhelmed when you see them, you may begin revisiting failures of the past. It's very hard to let things go. I love helping people release the energy of these items. So why not have aromatherapy as part of a decluttering session?

For a while now, I have personally used raw Amber to help me feel grounded during emotional Client sessions. A dab on my wrists, behind the ears and on the heart. I get a lot of compliments on the smell, even from people who are “scent-sitive”. I am always on the lookout for essential oils and
www.freedigitalphotos.net
lotions, and just recently found some that I like a lot. I like these oils so much, I had a custom batch made up just to help my Clients during their sessions. This proprietary blend contains properties that assist in the emotional letting go of things while helping you stay energized during the process. Hence the name, “Letting Go”. Please feel free to indulge if you have a session scheduled with me. It is complimentary.

If you are not on the calendar feel free to order:

(1) 4oz Roll On Vial of "Letting Go" $13.50 (s+h included)
Email: rachel@collectorcare.com

Interested in other oils? Check out our doTerra Website vendor here:
Aromatherapy can be defined as the art and science of utilizing naturally extracted aromatic essences from plants to balance, harmonize and promote the health of body, mind and spirit. It is an art and science that seeks to explore the physiological, psychological and spiritual realm of the individual's response to aromatic extracts as well as to observe and enhance the individual's innate healing process.
(Source: National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy www.naha.org. )



Collector Care Professional Organizers
925-548-7750
www.collectorcare.com
+Collector Care
#collectorCareCares

No comments:

Post a Comment