Sunday, June 23, 2013

Collector Care Interview - 50 Shades Of Dr. Gray: Honesty About Plastic Surgery

Hello Collectors! We are back chatting with the wonderful Dr. Robert Gray of MD Laser Spa in Pleasanton. Why are we talking about plastic surgery on an organizing blog?! For one, last time we featured Doc Gray there were 900 visitors to my blog, secondly most of our clients are women ... thirdly I have more than once helped someone prepare for and stay organized during their procedure.
Dr. Robert F. Gray

Have you ever thought about having a cosmetic surgery done? Worried about the time taken off, the housework to do, and the people to tend for? Most people after having a face lift, or a nose job, are not up and about doing laundry the next day. They can't even brush their teeth. This is what we call situation-ally disorganized. It's more common than you think. Laundry piles up, dishes are dirty, kids need to be fed, the dog is staring at you leash in mouth. Wouldn't it be nice to have an organizing fairy swing by and help? Even better, what if she helped you prepare for surgery before and after - making everything easier so that you can recover? I am that gal. I will help you prepare for cosmetic surgery so that your household runs smoothly.. Dr. Gray is that guy, he has mad skills. Together we are THE 50 SHADES OF DR. GRAY (theme song begins ...)

Rachel: Have you ever turned down a procedure?
Dr. Gray:
Yes I have turned down a procedure. Sometimes patients have unrealistic expectations about what they feel can be done and also sometimes patients are really not emotionally ready to undergo procedures. I usually give them my recommendations and let them know my honest opinion.

 
Rachel: What is your most popular surgery?
Dr. Gray:
My most popular surgical procedure is either facelift surgery or rhinoplasty surgery. Usually rhinoplasty surgery is done in younger people and the facelift surgery is done on patients 50 and over.


Rachel:  With the media constantly covering celebrity surgeries, do you feel like people are more open about sharing what procedures they have had done?
Dr. Gray: I do believe that people are still somewhat hesitant to reveal that they've had any cosmetic procedures. I do feel also that people are certainly more open though about non surgical procedures like getting Botox or filler or laser treatments. This is becoming much more commonplace and since it has really minimal to no recovery - people are often happy to share their results.
Rachel: Dr. Gray I will share with the world. I get Botox. You have given me Botox! I am actually in my late 60's. No seriously people - I am all about people doing whatever they want to improve themselves. Including myself ... stay tuned for our YouTube special next month.

Rachel: Is it common for men to come into your practice?
This is a freedigitalphotos.net photo not a patient of Dr. GraysDr. Gray: We are certainly seeing a increase in the amount of men who are receiving cosmetic treatments including Botox and fillers. As the workforce becomes increasingly competitive it is important for anyone to maintain a good appearance. These are simple things to do, and lead to an improved appearance and improve self-confidence.
Rachel: That's how all those hot older men in Hollywood keep their looks! It can't all be good jeans (pun intended). Thank you so much Dr. Gray for visiting our blog!

Next month, I will personally share a cosmetic procedure on youTube, including before the procedure and what I did to prepare, video of the procedure, and of course aftercare tips and information. 

Thinking about having a procedure done? Call me, let's get you ready for recovery. 925-548-7750
Is CLUTTER taking over your life? Are there areas in your house that you want to get organized? Call a Collector Care Professional Organizer today! www.collectorcare.com

2 comments:

  1. This is the perfect site for anybody who hopes to understand this topic.
    You know a whole lot its almost ough to argue with you (not tat I pesrsonally would want to…HaHa).
    You cerainly put a new spin onn a topic that has been written about for ages.
    Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

    my bloog click this site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! This was a really wonderful article. Thank you foor supplying these details.


    my site; Learn Even more Here

    ReplyDelete