Monday, January 9, 2012

3 Tips On Maintaining A House With Pets - Pet Hair

Are you swimming in a sea of pet hair?
Does your pet's shedding leave unsightly hair on your clothing?

www.freedigitalphotos.netBelow are tips that I personally use to keep the pet hair and dander under control!
  1. Vacuum everyday. It's good exercise, and it will save you time ahead with unsightly pet hair on the floor and on your clothes. If you have allergies, this will help with less dander in the house.
  2. Brushing your pets - outside and often - is a great way to not bring new fur into the home. Not to mention what pet doesn't love being groomed? I love the Petzoom personally - you can find it in stores or online.
  3. Invest in at least three tape rollers for hair. One for at home, one for the car and one for work or emergencies.

Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment