Friday, November 13, 2015

Do you hoard emails? Why?

Hey Collectors! Do you hoard emails? Gulp, okay guilty confession apparently I do too! I got a notice from Yahoo! today saying I had exceeded my storage limit!! No way, right? Um, yes way!

I just spent the last couple of hours deleting years worth of emails. I feel liberated! I had no idea what I had saved! (sound familiar????)

I guess it was out of sight out of mind? I also worked in a corporate environment for several years where we all saved every email to cover our you know whats. They were literally called CYA emails.

Whoah! I have to tell you it feels good to do that purge! Join me in purging emails this weekend (or whenever you find yourself reading this). Don't wait for a notice to be posted to drive you into de-cluttering your inbox! Learn from the Pro's!


Do you need help de-cluttering your emails or paperwork? We love information gatherers!

www.collectorcare.com or 925-548-7750 FREE estimates to the SF Bay Area!

Rachel Seavey (no longer hoarding emails)!
Owner & Blogger - Collector Care Professional Organizers

Organizing & Cleaning for anyone overwhelmed with clutter!
Licensed. Bonded. Insured. Check out our reviews on Facebook, Google + and yelp!

No comments:

Post a Comment