Saturday, August 9, 2014

Before the Big O: Rachel Seavey Talks About Life Before Organizing

Hello Collectors! Thank you for stopping by. I am honored to be featured in this book with my favorite organizing peers from all over the country. Everyone in this book is passionate, and successful, with a unique story to tell.  It is a collaborative book about what we all did before we were Professional Organizers. In this book you will find fascinating stories and a bit of inspiration.

Want to know more about me and what I did before I organized? I am always asked "Have you always been organized?" and "what made you start organizing?" -
Find out the juicy details of my life before organizing by ordering this book below!



Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer in the San Francisco Bay Area, Blogger and Owner of Collector Care Professional Organizers and Hoarding Cleanup

Tweet us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
 +collectorcare
#collectorCareCares

No comments:

Post a Comment