Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Closet Organizing - Before And After Photos

Everyone loves before and after photos! However, most of my clients do not like me to publish them. I am very grateful for having the go ahead to post these.

This is a fairly common closet job. I began by pulling everything out. Donating clothing to a great cause allowed my client to feel better about himself and allowed us to have some working space. I had a contractor come in and build some easy closet shelving so that my senior client could easily access his wardrobe. We finished purging and and he will take time each day to put everything back. (Practice makes perfect!)

Rachel Seavey, Professional Organizer
I am located in Pleasanton Ca, and serve the San Francisco Bay Area.
I specialize in Hoarding Disorder, Chronic Disorganization and helping the overwhelmed with clutter. I love what I do, and I provide realistic expectations and timelines. Don't suffer in chaos any  more. Every breath is a new beginning! Please visit my site at www.collectorcare.com
Tweet me on Twitter : Like my Facebook page : Find me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment